Cardano Price Down 5.3% This Week (ADA)
Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 2.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. Over the last seven days, Cardano has traded down 5.3% against the U.S. dollar. Cardano has a total market cap of $1.02 billion and approximately $36.13 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cardano coin can now be purchased for about $0.0395 or 0.00000488 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinFalcon, Huobi, Cryptohub and Altcoin Trader.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007480 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00021692 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005139 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009843 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $176.93 or 0.02185203 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0532 or 0.00000657 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002454 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00011561 BTC.
Cardano (ADA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. The official message board for Cardano is forum.cardano.org. The official website for Cardano is www.cardano.org. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, ZB.COM, Bitbns, CoinFalcon, Huobi, ABCC, Exmo, Bittrex, Gate.io, Coinbe, Binance, HitBTC, Cryptomate, OTCBTC, Indodax, Bithumb, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, DragonEX, Altcoin Trader, OKEx, Cryptohub and Coinnest. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.47 %||3.29 %||7.88 %|
|Ethereum||0.20 %||2.26 %||24.77 %|
|XRP||2.79 %||13.30 %||120.70 %|
|Tether||0.09 %||0.09 %||0.42 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||2.28 %||6.55 %||40.34 %|
|Chainlink||0.08 %||0.83 %||17.82 %|
|Litecoin||0.85 %||1.21 %||16.59 %|
|Polkadot||0.81 %||3.60 %||18.35 %|
|Cardano||2.43 %||1.71 %||53.81 %|
|Binance Coin||1.90 %||8.64 %||20.41 %|
|Stellar||3.56 %||27.28 %||132.56 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.20 %||4.54 %||25.25 %|
|EOS||1.96 %||3.48 %||31.07 %|
|USD Coin||0.08 %||0.08 %||0.20 %|
|TRON||1.45 %||6.49 %||37.14 %|
|Monero||1.53 %||5.83 %||9.95 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||0.67 %||2.97 %||7.93 %|
|Tezos||1.00 %||0.46 %||25.89 %|
|Crypto.com Coin||1.11 %||12.78 %||25.09 %|
|NEM||4.30 %||16.54 %||39.96 %|