Crypto Sports (CSPN) Hits Market Cap of $354,509.00
Crypto Sports (CURRENCY:CSPN) traded down 3.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 7th. Crypto Sports has a market cap of $354,509.00 and approximately $629.00 worth of Crypto Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Crypto Sports coin can currently be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00001888 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. In the last week, Crypto Sports has traded up 4.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.92 or 0.00699871 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00029793 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004035 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded up 90.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000436 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002824 BTC.
About Crypto Sports
Crypto Sports is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 1st, 2018. Crypto Sports’ total supply is 2,191,862 coins and its circulating supply is 2,023,740 coins. The official website for Crypto Sports is www.crypto-sports.io. Crypto Sports’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Crypto Sports Coin Trading
Crypto Sports can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Sports directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto Sports should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crypto Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Sports Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.14 %||0.52 %||6.16 %|
|Ethereum||0.06 %||0.45 %||1.67 %|
|XRP||0.13 %||0.32 %||8.47 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.22 %||0.06 %||6.13 %|
|Tether||0.04 %||0.00 %||0.09 %|
|Litecoin||0.26 %||1.65 %||2.65 %|
|EOS||0.04 %||2.59 %||0.67 %|
|Binance Coin||0.17 %||0.49 %||3.00 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.23 %||0.80 %||4.83 %|
|Stellar||0.40 %||0.70 %||1.60 %|
|Cardano||0.40 %||3.26 %||0.03 %|
|TRON||0.48 %||0.56 %||1.88 %|
|Monero||0.07 %||0.29 %||2.16 %|
|ChainLink||0.51 %||6.58 %||9.32 %|
|Cosmos||0.83 %||6.19 %||5.31 %|
|LEO Token||0.08 %||0.68 %||2.79 %|
|OKB||0.92 %||3.12 %||4.88 %|
|Huobi Token||0.14 %||0.49 %||4.10 %|
|NEO||0.45 %||1.07 %||10.91 %|
|Tezos||0.45 %||6.01 %||1.00 %|