ZUM TOKEN Trading 48.2% Lower This Week (ZUM)
ZUM TOKEN (CURRENCY:ZUM) traded 7.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 7th. One ZUM TOKEN token can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Paritex and Mercatox. During the last seven days, ZUM TOKEN has traded 48.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. ZUM TOKEN has a market capitalization of $9,779.00 and $1,931.00 worth of ZUM TOKEN was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $63.47 or 0.00685465 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003772 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002670 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001772 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000035 BTC.
ZUM TOKEN Token Profile
ZUM TOKEN is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 11th, 2019. ZUM TOKEN’s total supply is 97,391,709,847 tokens and its circulating supply is 808,287,626 tokens. ZUM TOKEN’s official website is zum-token.com. ZUM TOKEN’s official message board is medium.com/@tournamenttoken. ZUM TOKEN’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ZUM TOKEN
ZUM TOKEN can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Paritex and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZUM TOKEN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZUM TOKEN should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZUM TOKEN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZUM TOKEN Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZUM TOKEN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.35 %||1.13 %||8.10 %|
|Ethereum||0.35 %||0.25 %||5.11 %|
|Tether||0.09 %||0.07 %||0.09 %|
|XRP||0.67 %||0.24 %||4.43 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.55 %||0.04 %||7.51 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.47 %||0.96 %||8.48 %|
|Litecoin||0.59 %||0.42 %||5.38 %|
|Binance Coin||0.58 %||0.77 %||1.13 %|
|EOS||0.56 %||0.35 %||5.13 %|
|Tezos||0.49 %||0.13 %||0.84 %|
|Cardano||0.74 %||0.80 %||0.07 %|
|ChainLink||0.38 %||0.49 %||0.58 %|
|OKB||0.32 %||0.80 %||3.99 %|
|Crypto.com Coin||0.25 %||4.60 %||14.46 %|
|Stellar||0.50 %||1.13 %||6.06 %|
|LEO Token||0.24 %||0.35 %||5.41 %|
|Monero||0.28 %||3.93 %||6.15 %|
|TRON||1.03 %||1.26 %||4.06 %|
|Huobi Token||0.51 %||0.82 %||5.05 %|
|Ethereum Classic||0.17 %||1.71 %||1.67 %|