ZUM TOKEN (ZUM) Trading Up 27.5% This Week
ZUM TOKEN (CURRENCY:ZUM) traded up 8.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 6th. One ZUM TOKEN token can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox and Paritex. ZUM TOKEN has a market capitalization of $10,550.00 and approximately $5,861.00 worth of ZUM TOKEN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, ZUM TOKEN has traded 27.5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $64.24 or 0.00685808 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003665 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002593 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001743 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000035 BTC.
ZUM TOKEN Profile
ZUM TOKEN (ZUM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on August 11th, 2019. ZUM TOKEN’s total supply is 97,391,709,847 tokens and its circulating supply is 808,287,626 tokens. ZUM TOKEN’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling ZUM TOKEN
ZUM TOKEN can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and Paritex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZUM TOKEN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZUM TOKEN should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZUM TOKEN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZUM TOKEN Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZUM TOKEN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.36 %||1.20 %||8.43 %|
|Ethereum||0.77 %||0.08 %||5.57 %|
|Tether||0.05 %||0.05 %||0.18 %|
|XRP||0.68 %||0.16 %||5.24 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.75 %||0.13 %||8.22 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.55 %||0.86 %||9.00 %|
|Litecoin||0.63 %||0.15 %||6.01 %|
|Binance Coin||0.38 %||0.98 %||1.78 %|
|EOS||0.43 %||0.02 %||5.64 %|
|Tezos||0.75 %||0.33 %||1.51 %|
|Cardano||0.32 %||1.14 %||0.52 %|
|ChainLink||0.54 %||0.51 %||1.09 %|
|OKB||0.01 %||0.24 %||4.29 %|
|Crypto.com Coin||0.19 %||5.62 %||14.11 %|
|Stellar||0.39 %||0.85 %||6.55 %|
|LEO Token||0.13 %||0.07 %||5.54 %|
|Monero||0.28 %||3.93 %||6.15 %|
|TRON||0.39 %||0.80 %||4.78 %|
|Huobi Token||0.20 %||0.93 %||5.43 %|
|Ethereum Classic||0.17 %||1.71 %||1.67 %|