Asian Fintech Trading Down 6.9% Over Last Week (AFIN)
Asian Fintech (CURRENCY:AFIN) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 7th. One Asian Fintech token can now be bought for about $0.0107 or 0.00000116 BTC on major exchanges including LATOKEN, Crex24 and P2PB2B. During the last week, Asian Fintech has traded down 6.9% against the dollar. Asian Fintech has a total market capitalization of $2.68 million and $44,633.00 worth of Asian Fintech was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003147 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010837 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.62 or 0.00223174 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $133.61 or 0.01446367 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0751 or 0.00000813 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00029314 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.18 or 0.00121044 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Asian Fintech Token Profile
Asian Fintech’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 250,000,000 tokens. Asian Fintech’s official website is www.afincoin.io. The official message board for Asian Fintech is medium.com/@afincoin. Asian Fintech’s official Twitter account is @AfinCoin.
Buying and Selling Asian Fintech
Asian Fintech can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, P2PB2B and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Asian Fintech directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Asian Fintech should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Asian Fintech using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Asian Fintech Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Asian Fintech and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.07 %||0.20 %||6.32 %|
|Ethereum||0.02 %||0.65 %||1.79 %|
|XRP||0.24 %||0.08 %||8.76 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.28 %||0.25 %||6.19 %|
|Tether||0.16 %||0.08 %||0.03 %|
|Litecoin||0.24 %||1.21 %||3.00 %|
|EOS||0.21 %||2.20 %||0.89 %|
|Binance Coin||0.22 %||0.36 %||3.12 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.35 %||0.12 %||5.40 %|
|Stellar||0.01 %||0.13 %||1.77 %|
|Cardano||0.58 %||3.25 %||0.09 %|
|TRON||0.71 %||0.25 %||1.79 %|
|Monero||0.55 %||0.17 %||1.87 %|
|ChainLink||0.39 %||5.79 %||9.44 %|
|Cosmos||0.44 %||5.18 %||4.37 %|
|OKB||0.87 %||2.55 %||4.54 %|
|LEO Token||0.30 %||0.93 %||2.48 %|
|Huobi Token||1.32 %||0.47 %||4.06 %|
|NEO||0.67 %||1.28 %||10.84 %|
|Tezos||0.30 %||6.49 %||0.71 %|