Fast Access Blockchain Price Up 57.5% Over Last Week (FAB)
Fast Access Blockchain (CURRENCY:FAB) traded 50.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 7th. In the last week, Fast Access Blockchain has traded 57.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Fast Access Blockchain has a market capitalization of $2.05 million and $22,249.00 worth of Fast Access Blockchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Fast Access Blockchain coin can now be purchased for $0.0726 or 0.00000785 BTC on exchanges including FCoin and CoinBene.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003147 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010837 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.62 or 0.00223174 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $133.61 or 0.01446367 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0751 or 0.00000813 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00029314 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.18 or 0.00121044 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Fast Access Blockchain Profile
Fast Access Blockchain’s total supply is 40,663,000 coins and its circulating supply is 28,320,115 coins. The official message board for Fast Access Blockchain is medium.com/fast-access-blockchain. Fast Access Blockchain’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Fast Access Blockchain is fabcoin.co.
Fast Access Blockchain Coin Trading
Fast Access Blockchain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fast Access Blockchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fast Access Blockchain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fast Access Blockchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fast Access Blockchain Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fast Access Blockchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.15 %||1.66 %||8.10 %|
|Ethereum||0.02 %||1.03 %||4.84 %|
|Tether||0.03 %||0.02 %||0.23 %|
|XRP||0.16 %||0.28 %||4.59 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.04 %||1.07 %||7.52 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.10 %||0.66 %||8.50 %|
|Litecoin||0.09 %||0.53 %||5.42 %|
|Binance Coin||0.16 %||1.45 %||1.37 %|
|EOS||0.08 %||0.60 %||5.19 %|
|Tezos||0.52 %||1.32 %||0.76 %|
|Cardano||0.41 %||2.08 %||0.20 %|
|ChainLink||0.11 %||1.23 %||0.44 %|
|OKB||0.14 %||0.89 %||4.30 %|
|Crypto.com Coin||0.18 %||6.14 %||14.33 %|
|Stellar||0.03 %||1.71 %||6.21 %|
|LEO Token||0.00 %||0.08 %||5.62 %|
|Monero||0.28 %||3.93 %||6.15 %|
|TRON||0.19 %||1.70 %||4.40 %|
|Huobi Token||0.12 %||1.41 %||5.26 %|
|Ethereum Classic||0.17 %||1.71 %||1.67 %|