FTX Token Trading Up 6.3% This Week (FTT)
FTX Token (CURRENCY:FTT) traded up 1.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. In the last seven days, FTX Token has traded up 6.3% against the US dollar. One FTX Token token can now be purchased for approximately $1.50 or 0.00020441 BTC on exchanges including BitMax and CoinEx. FTX Token has a total market cap of $78.38 million and approximately $9.74 million worth of FTX Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00041397 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $561.41 or 0.07671667 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002039 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0831 or 0.00001136 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00021659 BTC.
FTX Token Profile
FTX Token (CRYPTO:FTT) is a token. It was first traded on December 1st, 2017. FTX Token’s total supply is 348,270,516 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,398,180 tokens. FTX Token’s official Twitter account is @
FTX Token Token Trading
FTX Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMax and CoinEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FTX Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FTX Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FTX Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FTX Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FTX Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.72 %||2.83 %||4.67 %|
|Ethereum||0.07 %||6.40 %||11.32 %|
|Tether||0.08 %||0.41 %||0.07 %|
|XRP||0.17 %||1.59 %||2.82 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.19 %||2.88 %||5.41 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.31 %||1.75 %||0.07 %|
|Litecoin||0.40 %||2.18 %||4.96 %|
|Binance Coin||0.21 %||2.99 %||5.81 %|
|EOS||0.90 %||2.47 %||6.88 %|
|Tezos||1.16 %||4.15 %||6.60 %|
|Cardano||2.41 %||13.05 %||18.75 %|
|ChainLink||0.19 %||5.04 %||5.68 %|
|OKB||0.07 %||4.53 %||4.77 %|
|Stellar||0.06 %||4.63 %||3.75 %|
|Crypto.com Coin||0.80 %||0.76 %||16.05 %|
|Monero||0.12 %||3.78 %||8.92 %|
|LEO Token||0.15 %||1.55 %||3.58 %|
|TRON||0.61 %||2.83 %||7.42 %|
|Huobi Token||0.07 %||2.14 %||2.08 %|
|Ethereum Classic||2.50 %||3.91 %||15.06 %|