Crypto Sports (CSPN) 1-Day Trading Volume Hits $457.00
Crypto Sports (CURRENCY:CSPN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. During the last seven days, Crypto Sports has traded 6.9% lower against the dollar. Crypto Sports has a market capitalization of $299,632.00 and $457.00 worth of Crypto Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Crypto Sports coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001901 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $54.86 or 0.00742878 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded 23.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00021762 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000921 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded up 23.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 38.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded down 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000677 BTC.
Crypto Sports Coin Profile
Crypto Sports is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 1st, 2018. Crypto Sports’ total supply is 2,301,097 coins and its circulating supply is 2,132,655 coins. Crypto Sports’ official Twitter account is @
Crypto Sports Coin Trading
Crypto Sports can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Sports directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto Sports should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crypto Sports using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Sports Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.31 %||0.11 %||5.04 %|
|Ethereum||0.30 %||0.43 %||2.94 %|
|XRP||0.45 %||0.53 %||3.76 %|
|Tether||0.06 %||0.30 %||0.07 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.29 %||0.15 %||1.65 %|
|Litecoin||0.36 %||0.40 %||3.51 %|
|EOS||0.09 %||0.23 %||5.73 %|
|Binance Coin||0.46 %||1.30 %||7.74 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.14 %||1.10 %||2.81 %|
|Tezos||0.63 %||3.30 %||19.85 %|
|Cardano||0.14 %||0.75 %||6.10 %|
|Stellar||1.15 %||0.25 %||7.46 %|
|TRON||0.70 %||0.23 %||2.66 %|
|Monero||0.14 %||0.48 %||5.67 %|
|Cosmos||0.43 %||10.82 %||20.62 %|
|LEO Token||0.16 %||0.19 %||3.06 %|
|ChainLink||1.79 %||3.50 %||2.48 %|
|OKB||0.62 %||2.17 %||2.77 %|
|Huobi Token||0.12 %||0.01 %||3.50 %|
|NEO||0.20 %||0.34 %||1.38 %|