Measurable Data Token Reaches Market Capitalization of $4.62 Million (MDT)
Measurable Data Token (CURRENCY:MDT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. Measurable Data Token has a total market cap of $4.62 million and approximately $5.89 million worth of Measurable Data Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Measurable Data Token has traded 10.6% higher against the dollar. One Measurable Data Token coin can now be purchased for $0.0083 or 0.00000112 BTC on major exchanges including $51.55, $24.43, $10.39 and $24.68.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
About Measurable Data Token
MDT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 13th, 2015. Measurable Data Token’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 557,644,069 coins. The Reddit community for Measurable Data Token is /r/MeasurableDataToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Measurable Data Token’s official Twitter account is @MeasurableData and its Facebook page is accessible here. Measurable Data Token’s official website is www.mdt.co.
Measurable Data Token Coin Trading
Measurable Data Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $50.98, $18.94, $33.94, $51.55, $10.39, $13.77, $32.15, $24.43, $20.33, $7.50, $5.60 and $24.68. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Measurable Data Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Measurable Data Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Measurable Data Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Measurable Data Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Measurable Data Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||1.27 %||4.82 %||0.45 %|
|Ethereum||2.18 %||6.49 %||4.78 %|
|Tether||0.09 %||0.08 %||0.17 %|
|XRP||1.13 %||1.98 %||0.51 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||1.07 %||3.30 %||0.21 %|
|Bitcoin SV||1.17 %||3.63 %||3.42 %|
|Litecoin||1.06 %||2.57 %||1.15 %|
|Binance Coin||1.19 %||4.21 %||1.37 %|
|EOS||0.75 %||1.78 %||0.45 %|
|Tezos||1.67 %||5.35 %||1.02 %|
|Cardano||4.05 %||18.03 %||15.44 %|
|ChainLink||2.13 %||3.99 %||1.37 %|
|OKB||0.25 %||4.43 %||0.93 %|
|Stellar||1.34 %||4.82 %||2.28 %|
|Crypto.com Coin||1.11 %||0.72 %||12.62 %|
|Monero||1.16 %||4.71 %||4.19 %|
|LEO Token||0.02 %||1.27 %||3.53 %|
|TRON||0.66 %||2.70 %||0.88 %|
|Huobi Token||1.12 %||2.74 %||1.40 %|
|Ethereum Classic||1.04 %||1.23 %||5.70 %|