Akroma (AKA) Trading 5.4% Lower Over Last 7 Days
Akroma (CURRENCY:AKA) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 21st. During the last seven days, Akroma has traded 5.4% lower against the dollar. Akroma has a market cap of $6,456.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Akroma was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Akroma coin can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $128.18 or 0.01784268 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00056975 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
Akroma (CRYPTO:AKA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 29th, 2018. Akroma’s total supply is 19,177,485 coins. The official message board for Akroma is medium.com/akroma. Akroma’s official Twitter account is @akroma_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Akroma’s official website is akroma.io.
Buying and Selling Akroma
Akroma can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Akroma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Akroma should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Akroma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Akroma Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Akroma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.17 %||1.35 %||6.18 %|
|Ethereum||0.24 %||0.32 %||0.63 %|
|Tether||0.01 %||0.02 %||0.05 %|
|XRP||0.32 %||0.67 %||2.30 %|
|Polkadot||0.92 %||6.10 %||4.15 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.28 %||0.06 %||1.62 %|
|Binance Coin||0.31 %||0.83 %||4.39 %|
|Chainlink||0.38 %||0.44 %||20.33 %|
|Crypto.com Coin||0.28 %||0.72 %||2.50 %|
|Litecoin||0.17 %||0.22 %||4.51 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.14 %||0.13 %||3.98 %|
|Cardano||0.13 %||0.45 %||6.57 %|
|EOS||0.18 %||0.53 %||3.71 %|
|USD Coin||0.01 %||0.02 %||0.31 %|
|TRON||0.39 %||3.58 %||16.08 %|
|NEO||0.61 %||2.25 %||13.29 %|
|OKB||0.20 %||0.02 %||7.83 %|
|Tezos||0.08 %||2.40 %||10.90 %|
|Monero||0.01 %||2.15 %||12.47 %|
|Stellar||0.18 %||0.70 %||5.92 %|