Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) Price Hits $1.42 on Major Exchanges
Lightning Bitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 22nd. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can currently be purchased for $1.42 or 0.00015487 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Lightning Bitcoin has traded 0.7% lower against the dollar. Lightning Bitcoin has a market capitalization of $5.50 million and approximately $715,301.00 worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $43.97 or 0.00477874 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00012328 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded down 33.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 115.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00012325 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003291 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003142 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
Lightning Bitcoin Profile
Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 11th, 2017. Lightning Bitcoin’s total supply is 7,465,926 coins and its circulating supply is 3,860,808 coins. Lightning Bitcoin’s official website is lbtc.io. Lightning Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @LightningBTC and its Facebook page is accessible here. Lightning Bitcoin’s official message board is medium.com/lightning-bitcoin-blog.
Buying and Selling Lightning Bitcoin
Lightning Bitcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lightning Bitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lightning Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.17 %||0.93 %||8.23 %|
|Ethereum||0.41 %||2.52 %||19.46 %|
|Tether||0.08 %||0.21 %||0.02 %|
|XRP||0.26 %||1.17 %||5.15 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.29 %||0.90 %||10.01 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.13 %||0.46 %||7.58 %|
|Litecoin||1.05 %||3.86 %||11.89 %|
|Cardano||0.68 %||8.37 %||56.40 %|
|Binance Coin||0.50 %||1.79 %||7.48 %|
|EOS||0.29 %||1.60 %||7.41 %|
|Tezos||1.67 %||3.90 %||10.19 %|
|ChainLink||0.76 %||3.97 %||15.82 %|
|Stellar||0.01 %||5.74 %||26.75 %|
|Crypto.com Coin||1.58 %||5.78 %||21.90 %|
|OKB||0.17 %||4.51 %||4.37 %|
|LEO Token||0.73 %||2.96 %||7.35 %|
|Monero||0.36 %||2.46 %||9.39 %|
|TRON||0.06 %||4.18 %||15.21 %|
|Huobi Token||0.03 %||0.23 %||4.57 %|
|NEO||0.38 %||3.29 %||25.12 %|