Cardano Price Tops $0.0555 (ADA)
Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded down 1.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. Cardano has a market cap of $1.44 billion and $142.74 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cardano coin can currently be bought for $0.0555 or 0.00000602 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, LiteBit.eu, Cryptomate and Coinnest. During the last seven days, Cardano has traded 9.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005507 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00020498 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00018386 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001410 BTC.
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00037168 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $158.11 or 0.01716141 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0525 or 0.00000570 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000557 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 17.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000084 BTC.
Cardano (ADA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. The official message board for Cardano is forum.cardano.org. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Cardano is www.cardano.org. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinnest, Bittrex, Upbit, Indodax, Binance, ZB.COM, ABCC, Cryptohub, Bithumb, HitBTC, Huobi, LiteBit.eu, Bitbns, Exmo, Cryptomate, CoinFalcon, DragonEX, OKEx, Cryptopia, Altcoin Trader, OTCBTC, Gate.io and Coinbe. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cardano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.17 %||0.93 %||8.23 %|
|Ethereum||0.41 %||2.52 %||19.46 %|
|Tether||0.08 %||0.21 %||0.02 %|
|XRP||0.26 %||1.17 %||5.15 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.29 %||0.90 %||10.01 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.13 %||0.46 %||7.58 %|
|Litecoin||1.05 %||3.86 %||11.89 %|
|Cardano||0.68 %||8.37 %||56.40 %|
|Binance Coin||0.50 %||1.79 %||7.48 %|
|EOS||0.29 %||1.60 %||7.41 %|
|Tezos||1.67 %||3.90 %||10.19 %|
|ChainLink||0.76 %||3.97 %||15.82 %|
|Stellar||0.01 %||5.74 %||26.75 %|
|Crypto.com Coin||1.58 %||5.78 %||21.90 %|
|OKB||0.17 %||4.51 %||4.37 %|
|LEO Token||0.73 %||2.96 %||7.35 %|
|Monero||0.36 %||2.46 %||9.39 %|
|TRON||0.06 %||4.18 %||15.21 %|
|Huobi Token||0.03 %||0.23 %||4.57 %|
|NEO||0.38 %||3.29 %||25.12 %|