EOS Trading 1.7% Lower This Week (EOS)
EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. EOS has a total market cap of $2.41 billion and approximately $2.05 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, EOS has traded 1.7% lower against the US dollar. One EOS coin can currently be bought for about $2.58 or 0.00027990 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Mercatox, HitBTC and Exrates.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002324 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
EOS (CRYPTO:EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,019,577,022 coins and its circulating supply is 932,877,011 coins. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. EOS’s official website is eos.io.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C2CX, Coindeal, Zebpay, IDCM, Instant Bitex, OpenLedger DEX, Coinrail, Cryptomate, Bithumb, Gate.io, OKEx, COSS, Bilaxy, ChaoEX, Kuna, Fatbtc, DragonEX, Bitbns, ZB.COM, CoinBene, GOPAX, Bit-Z, LBank, EXX, DigiFinex, Coinone, WazirX, Coinbe, CoinEx, Exmo, Binance, Neraex, BtcTrade.im, Upbit, Tidebit, Ovis, QBTC, Tidex, OEX, Bibox, CoinTiger, Cryptopia, BigONE, BitFlip, Kucoin, Vebitcoin, Poloniex, Koinex, Livecoin, BCEX, Bitfinex, CPDAX, OTCBTC, Liqui, Rfinex, Exrates, BitMart, DOBI trade, Mercatox, HitBTC, Cobinhood, ABCC, IDAX, Kraken, YoBit, Hotbit, CoinExchange, Huobi, RightBTC, TOPBTC and Coinsuper. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.08 %||1.13 %||8.06 %|
|Ethereum||0.27 %||2.52 %||19.07 %|
|Tether||0.08 %||0.21 %||0.02 %|
|XRP||0.20 %||0.77 %||4.85 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.52 %||0.92 %||9.84 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.00 %||0.52 %||7.35 %|
|Litecoin||1.04 %||3.99 %||11.45 %|
|Cardano||0.16 %||8.00 %||55.83 %|
|Binance Coin||0.39 %||2.02 %||7.28 %|
|EOS||0.38 %||1.61 %||7.12 %|
|Tezos||1.40 %||4.03 %||9.62 %|
|ChainLink||0.43 %||3.62 %||15.31 %|
|Stellar||0.07 %||6.26 %||26.55 %|
|Crypto.com Coin||1.56 %||6.00 %||21.41 %|
|OKB||0.17 %||4.51 %||4.37 %|
|LEO Token||0.03 %||2.71 %||7.06 %|
|Monero||0.20 %||2.70 %||9.16 %|
|TRON||0.05 %||3.89 %||15.03 %|
|Huobi Token||0.24 %||0.19 %||4.27 %|
|NEO||0.00 %||3.03 %||25.00 %|