Bit-Z Token (BZ) Reaches 24-Hour Volume of $6.66 Million
Bit-Z Token (CURRENCY:BZ) traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 29th. Over the last seven days, Bit-Z Token has traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar. Bit-Z Token has a market cap of $14.50 million and approximately $6.66 million worth of Bit-Z Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bit-Z Token token can currently be bought for $0.11 or 0.00001235 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001378 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002203 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00045937 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $453.75 or 0.04955822 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00055315 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00031550 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00012979 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004563 BTC.
About Bit-Z Token
Bit-Z Token (BZ) is a token. It launched on June 21st, 2018. Bit-Z Token’s total supply is 677,699,077 tokens and its circulating supply is 128,232,002 tokens. Bit-Z Token’s official Twitter account is @BitZExchange and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Bit-Z Token is medium.com/@Bit_z.com. The official website for Bit-Z Token is www.bitz.com.
Buying and Selling Bit-Z Token
Bit-Z Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bit-Z Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bit-Z Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bit-Z Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bit-Z Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bit-Z Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.41 %||0.54 %||0.34 %|
|Ethereum||0.51 %||1.01 %||0.40 %|
|Tether||0.07 %||0.03 %||0.06 %|
|XRP||0.82 %||0.79 %||2.66 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.39 %||1.39 %||2.42 %|
|Cardano||0.48 %||1.38 %||22.09 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.10 %||0.69 %||7.45 %|
|Litecoin||0.45 %||1.44 %||2.80 %|
|EOS||0.72 %||1.46 %||0.90 %|
|Binance Coin||0.19 %||1.02 %||1.44 %|
|Crypto.com Coin||0.63 %||2.23 %||11.61 %|
|ChainLink||0.72 %||0.13 %||2.71 %|
|Tezos||1.03 %||1.40 %||6.23 %|
|Stellar||0.51 %||0.20 %||1.38 %|
|OKB||0.80 %||1.40 %||4.39 %|
|LEO Token||0.81 %||0.78 %||0.40 %|
|Monero||0.69 %||2.01 %||0.29 %|
|TRON||0.53 %||0.13 %||5.81 %|
|USD Coin||0.55 %||0.14 %||0.27 %|
|Huobi Token||0.36 %||0.73 %||2.21 %|