Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) Trading Up 20.7% Over Last Week
Bitcoin Diamond (CURRENCY:BCD) traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 29th. One Bitcoin Diamond coin can currently be purchased for about $0.75 or 0.00008257 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, BigONE, YoBit and Coinnest. Bitcoin Diamond has a total market cap of $140.73 million and approximately $25.01 million worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Bitcoin Diamond has traded up 20.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004836 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001323 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0536 or 0.00000586 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001495 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00040773 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014299 BTC.
About Bitcoin Diamond
Bitcoin Diamond is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 24th, 2017. Bitcoin Diamond’s total supply is 189,492,898 coins and its circulating supply is 186,492,898 coins. Bitcoin Diamond’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinDiamond_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Diamond is /r/Bitcoin-Diamond and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Diamond’s official website is btcd.io.
Bitcoin Diamond Coin Trading
Bitcoin Diamond can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Coinnest, Bithumb, Gate.io, Indodax, Huobi, OKEx, Exrates, Binance, BigONE, BtcTrade.im, Kucoin, HitBTC, CoinBene and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Diamond should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Diamond Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.96 %||0.86 %||0.03 %|
|Ethereum||1.51 %||1.40 %||0.00 %|
|Tether||0.07 %||0.03 %||0.06 %|
|XRP||0.76 %||1.36 %||2.21 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||1.67 %||1.77 %||2.22 %|
|Cardano||0.80 %||0.52 %||22.77 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.91 %||0.98 %||7.47 %|
|Litecoin||0.90 %||1.70 %||2.59 %|
|EOS||0.58 %||1.89 %||0.54 %|
|Crypto.com Coin||0.94 %||2.77 %||12.17 %|
|Binance Coin||1.16 %||1.27 %||1.14 %|
|ChainLink||1.04 %||0.59 %||3.14 %|
|Tezos||0.28 %||2.09 %||5.77 %|
|Stellar||0.83 %||0.79 %||1.77 %|
|OKB||0.38 %||0.91 %||3.91 %|
|LEO Token||0.06 %||0.61 %||0.72 %|
|Monero||0.80 %||1.88 %||0.65 %|
|TRON||0.57 %||0.40 %||6.31 %|
|USD Coin||0.04 %||0.10 %||0.06 %|
|Huobi Token||0.41 %||0.82 %||2.02 %|