Monero Classic (XMC) Trading 48.7% Lower This Week
Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 58.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on June 29th. One Monero Classic coin can now be bought for about $0.16 or 0.00001728 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Monero Classic has a market capitalization of $3.01 million and approximately $1,084.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Monero Classic has traded down 48.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.25 or 0.00701706 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006242 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001588 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0614 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000511 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
XMC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 19,011,420 coins. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.97 %||0.94 %||0.00 %|
|Ethereum||1.57 %||1.45 %||0.01 %|
|Tether||0.07 %||0.03 %||0.06 %|
|XRP||0.48 %||1.38 %||2.19 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||1.82 %||1.78 %||2.22 %|
|Cardano||0.62 %||0.85 %||22.25 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.92 %||0.87 %||7.48 %|
|Litecoin||1.13 %||1.81 %||2.51 %|
|EOS||0.66 %||1.98 %||0.55 %|
|Crypto.com Coin||1.11 %||2.69 %||12.19 %|
|Binance Coin||1.15 %||1.23 %||1.22 %|
|ChainLink||1.16 %||0.71 %||3.18 %|
|Tezos||0.33 %||2.10 %||5.76 %|
|Stellar||0.76 %||0.73 %||1.72 %|
|OKB||0.51 %||0.84 %||3.88 %|
|LEO Token||0.12 %||0.63 %||0.71 %|
|Monero||0.79 %||1.86 %||0.59 %|
|TRON||0.49 %||0.31 %||6.22 %|
|USD Coin||0.06 %||0.05 %||0.11 %|
|Huobi Token||0.44 %||0.86 %||2.01 %|