Akroma (AKA) Market Cap Hits $4,567.93
Akroma (CURRENCY:AKA) traded 34.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on June 30th. In the last seven days, Akroma has traded 38.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Akroma has a market cap of $4,567.93 and approximately $1.00 worth of Akroma was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Akroma coin can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $228.78 or 0.02495992 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.77 or 0.00062941 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001365 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Akroma (CRYPTO:AKA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It launched on January 29th, 2018. Akroma’s total supply is 19,177,485 coins. The official message board for Akroma is medium.com/akroma. Akroma’s official Twitter account is @akroma_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Akroma is akroma.io.
Akroma Coin Trading
Akroma can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Akroma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Akroma should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Akroma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Akroma Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Akroma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.38 %||2.11 %||8.08 %|
|Ethereum||0.55 %||0.02 %||6.51 %|
|XRP||0.55 %||0.71 %||2.26 %|
|Tether||0.02 %||0.15 %||0.12 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.93 %||0.73 %||7.16 %|
|ChainLink||4.60 %||8.07 %||65.88 %|
|Cardano||1.18 %||3.21 %||7.36 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.99 %||0.71 %||3.37 %|
|Litecoin||0.01 %||0.19 %||2.70 %|
|Binance Coin||0.99 %||1.02 %||7.65 %|
|Crypto.com Coin||0.47 %||2.29 %||4.18 %|
|EOS||0.43 %||0.09 %||3.79 %|
|Tezos||0.93 %||7.89 %||28.34 %|
|Stellar||0.61 %||1.10 %||2.34 %|
|Monero||0.43 %||0.46 %||10.29 %|
|OKB||0.29 %||0.74 %||3.41 %|
|TRON||0.01 %||1.51 %||9.07 %|
|VeChain||0.84 %||1.30 %||29.05 %|
|Cosmos||2.49 %||23.25 %||40.15 %|
|LEO Token||0.13 %||1.36 %||0.23 %|