Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) Reaches Market Capitalization of $54.85 Million
Wrapped Bitcoin (CURRENCY:WBTC) traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on July 9th. During the last seven days, Wrapped Bitcoin has traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar. Wrapped Bitcoin has a market cap of $54.85 million and $387,589.00 worth of Wrapped Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Wrapped Bitcoin token can now be purchased for $9,426.88 or 1.00272250 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00038683 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001491 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0910 or 0.00000968 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.16 or 0.00139978 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007255 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000423 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
About Wrapped Bitcoin
Wrapped Bitcoin (CRYPTO:WBTC) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on November 29th, 2017. Wrapped Bitcoin’s total supply is 5,818 tokens. The official website for Wrapped Bitcoin is wbtc.network. Wrapped Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Wrapped Bitcoin
Wrapped Bitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kyber Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wrapped Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wrapped Bitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wrapped Bitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wrapped Bitcoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wrapped Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||1.08 %||0.51 %||0.85 %|
|Ethereum||1.02 %||0.22 %||1.56 %|
|XRP||1.28 %||2.90 %||11.06 %|
|Tether||0.49 %||0.67 %||0.66 %|
|Litecoin||1.71 %||3.15 %||1.59 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.96 %||0.96 %||15.75 %|
|Chainlink||1.04 %||2.22 %||12.45 %|
|Polkadot||1.66 %||0.31 %||9.06 %|
|Cardano||1.34 %||3.44 %||6.08 %|
|Binance Coin||0.73 %||0.44 %||9.97 %|
|Stellar||0.77 %||2.62 %||4.61 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.70 %||2.76 %||18.84 %|
|USD Coin||0.18 %||0.80 %||0.10 %|
|EOS||1.17 %||1.98 %||15.62 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||1.11 %||0.17 %||0.68 %|
|Monero||0.90 %||2.04 %||5.64 %|
|TRON||1.11 %||1.90 %||12.05 %|
|Tezos||1.19 %||0.09 %||11.22 %|
|NEM||0.59 %||4.98 %||15.37 %|
|cDAI||0.29 %||1.84 %||0.33 %|