Rupiah Token Hits 24-Hour Volume of $295,485.00 (IDRT)
Rupiah Token (CURRENCY:IDRT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 31st. Rupiah Token has a market capitalization of $3.03 million and approximately $295,485.00 worth of Rupiah Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Rupiah Token has traded 2% higher against the dollar. One Rupiah Token token can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance DEX and DDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001528 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00042301 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00006581 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $670.08 or 0.05727405 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00002964 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 20.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00004533 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004325 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00035715 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00014998 BTC.
About Rupiah Token
Rupiah Token (CRYPTO:IDRT) is a token. It was first traded on April 22nd, 2019. Rupiah Token’s total supply is 144,212,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 44,274,146,176 tokens. Rupiah Token’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Rupiah Token
Rupiah Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX and Binance DEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rupiah Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rupiah Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rupiah Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rupiah Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rupiah Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.32 %||3.01 %||14.35 %|
|Ethereum||0.21 %||6.34 %||9.81 %|
|Tether||0.39 %||0.06 %||0.07 %|
|XRP||0.25 %||3.74 %||4.52 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.27 %||4.77 %||4.36 %|
|Chainlink||0.37 %||11.68 %||10.80 %|
|Binance Coin||0.73 %||2.24 %||0.95 %|
|Polkadot||0.53 %||3.09 %||2.32 %|
|Litecoin||0.09 %||4.63 %||10.03 %|
|Cardano||0.05 %||4.28 %||3.17 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.21 %||3.25 %||1.51 %|
|USD Coin||0.15 %||0.27 %||0.35 %|
|EOS||0.43 %||2.48 %||2.64 %|
|Monero||0.57 %||2.65 %||1.33 %|
|Crypto.com Coin||0.14 %||2.92 %||29.21 %|
|TRON||0.20 %||1.36 %||1.63 %|
|Stellar||0.26 %||1.17 %||15.54 %|
|Tezos||0.17 %||4.06 %||2.63 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||0.74 %||5.56 %||13.51 %|
|cDAI||0.23 %||0.44 %||0.22 %|