ZUM TOKEN One Day Trading Volume Hits $1.00 (ZUM)
ZUM TOKEN (CURRENCY:ZUM) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 31st. ZUM TOKEN has a market cap of $227,631.42 and $1.00 worth of ZUM TOKEN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZUM TOKEN token can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Paritex and Mercatox. In the last week, ZUM TOKEN has traded 32.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $94.53 or 0.00811780 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004431 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003412 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000516 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00000751 BTC.
ZUM TOKEN Profile
ZUM is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on August 11th, 2019. ZUM TOKEN’s total supply is 95,746,292,128 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,746,292,128 tokens. The official message board for ZUM TOKEN is medium.com/@tournamenttoken. The official website for ZUM TOKEN is zum-token.com. ZUM TOKEN’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ZUM TOKEN
ZUM TOKEN can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and Paritex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZUM TOKEN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZUM TOKEN should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZUM TOKEN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZUM TOKEN Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZUM TOKEN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.10 %||2.21 %||13.79 %|
|Ethereum||0.10 %||5.52 %||9.64 %|
|Tether||0.19 %||0.31 %||0.32 %|
|XRP||0.30 %||3.63 %||4.56 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.07 %||4.53 %||4.68 %|
|Chainlink||1.41 %||12.13 %||11.62 %|
|Binance Coin||0.53 %||2.19 %||0.60 %|
|Polkadot||0.50 %||4.32 %||2.86 %|
|Litecoin||0.14 %||4.59 %||10.11 %|
|Cardano||0.50 %||3.05 %||2.84 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.97 %||3.61 %||1.56 %|
|USD Coin||0.02 %||0.38 %||0.33 %|
|EOS||0.12 %||2.45 %||2.97 %|
|Monero||0.68 %||2.50 %||0.38 %|
|Crypto.com Coin||0.10 %||3.11 %||29.07 %|
|TRON||0.07 %||1.36 %||1.85 %|
|Stellar||0.31 %||0.10 %||15.49 %|
|Tezos||0.15 %||3.52 %||2.45 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||0.74 %||5.56 %||13.51 %|
|cDAI||0.08 %||0.95 %||0.08 %|