Akroma Price Up 140.4% Over Last 7 Days (AKA)
Akroma (CURRENCY:AKA) traded 134.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on September 29th. Akroma has a market cap of $14,459.48 and $132.00 worth of Akroma was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Akroma has traded up 140.4% against the US dollar. One Akroma coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $357.28 or 0.03315056 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.45 or 0.00050572 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000981 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
AKA is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 29th, 2018. Akroma’s total supply is 19,177,485 coins. Akroma’s official Twitter account is @akroma_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Akroma’s official message board is medium.com/akroma. Akroma’s official website is akroma.io.
Buying and Selling Akroma
Akroma can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Akroma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Akroma should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Akroma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Akroma Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Akroma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.23 %||1.54 %||0.13 %|
|Ethereum||0.35 %||2.55 %||0.61 %|
|XRP||0.58 %||5.10 %||9.85 %|
|Tether||0.13 %||0.04 %||0.31 %|
|Litecoin||0.84 %||1.23 %||0.01 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.49 %||4.02 %||14.90 %|
|Chainlink||1.27 %||3.80 %||11.19 %|
|Polkadot||0.64 %||2.08 %||7.65 %|
|Cardano||0.47 %||4.91 %||4.92 %|
|Binance Coin||0.01 %||2.48 %||9.46 %|
|Stellar||0.36 %||4.50 %||3.83 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.12 %||4.36 %||18.24 %|
|USD Coin||0.02 %||0.41 %||0.17 %|
|EOS||0.41 %||4.47 %||14.64 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||0.11 %||1.56 %||0.31 %|
|Monero||0.35 %||0.02 %||4.72 %|
|TRON||0.31 %||4.25 %||11.05 %|
|Tezos||1.03 %||2.81 %||10.07 %|
|NEM||0.67 %||0.96 %||16.26 %|
|cDAI||0.01 %||0.36 %||0.56 %|