Akroma Price Hits $0.0007 on Exchanges (AKA)
Akroma (CURRENCY:AKA) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 12th. During the last seven days, Akroma has traded 24.5% lower against the dollar. One Akroma coin can now be purchased for $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Akroma has a market capitalization of $13,666.09 and $1.00 worth of Akroma was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,107.53 or 0.03108369 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.40 or 0.00020781 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 70.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Money Plant Token (MPT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Exchange Payment Coin (EXP) traded up 31% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Akroma (AKA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Akroma’s total supply is 19,177,485 coins. Akroma’s official Twitter account is @akroma_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Akroma is akroma.io. The official message board for Akroma is medium.com/akroma.
Buying and Selling Akroma
Akroma can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Akroma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Akroma should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Akroma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Akroma Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Akroma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||1.19 %||11.80 %||17.47 %|
|Ethereum||3.64 %||15.06 %||0.41 %|
|Tether||1.13 %||0.52 %||0.26 %|
|Polkadot||0.79 %||12.16 %||41.57 %|
|XRP||1.75 %||8.07 %||12.22 %|
|Cardano||5.01 %||15.53 %||0.50 %|
|Litecoin||0.56 %||11.69 %||11.10 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||3.62 %||14.73 %||15.18 %|
|Chainlink||1.81 %||11.96 %||17.56 %|
|Binance Coin||1.83 %||7.34 %||2.97 %|
|Stellar||3.75 %||13.08 %||16.41 %|
|USD Coin||0.48 %||0.41 %||0.05 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||1.19 %||11.56 %||17.27 %|
|Bitcoin SV||1.98 %||9.25 %||15.80 %|
|EOS||0.71 %||7.83 %||8.49 %|
|Monero||3.09 %||13.10 %||23.48 %|
|TRON||1.77 %||7.39 %||7.10 %|
|Aave||4.63 %||15.02 %||9.95 %|
|NEM||0.26 %||9.25 %||6.48 %|
|Tezos||2.69 %||14.38 %||0.13 %|