Bitcoin Interest (BCI) Hits Market Capitalization of $34,823.44
Bitcoin Interest (CURRENCY:BCI) traded up 9.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. One Bitcoin Interest coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Interest has traded 27.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Interest has a total market cap of $34,823.44 and $1.00 worth of Bitcoin Interest was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $114.55 or 0.00301554 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $25.78 or 0.00067866 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.32 or 0.00035072 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000445 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000638 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000065 BTC.
Bitcoin Interest Coin Profile
Bitcoin Interest (BCI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 19th, 2017. Bitcoin Interest’s total supply is 18,326,892 coins. Bitcoin Interest’s official website is bitcoininterest.io. Bitcoin Interest’s official Twitter account is @btcinterest and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin Interest Coin Trading
Bitcoin Interest can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Interest directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Interest should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Interest using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Interest Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Interest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||1.08 %||5.07 %||14.79 %|
|Ethereum||1.83 %||6.42 %||8.26 %|
|Tether||0.13 %||0.10 %||0.50 %|
|Polkadot||0.72 %||8.79 %||6.10 %|
|XRP||0.68 %||5.48 %||13.98 %|
|Cardano||0.12 %||8.41 %||14.35 %|
|Chainlink||0.24 %||9.05 %||1.28 %|
|Litecoin||0.94 %||8.61 %||19.49 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.50 %||11.47 %||25.68 %|
|Binance Coin||0.06 %||1.16 %||4.87 %|
|USD Coin||1.13 %||0.16 %||0.55 %|
|Stellar||0.73 %||7.14 %||19.51 %|
|Uniswap||1.18 %||10.67 %||74.54 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||1.53 %||5.17 %||14.79 %|
|Aave||0.34 %||0.07 %||50.84 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.06 %||7.56 %||21.26 %|
|EOS||0.15 %||3.91 %||9.89 %|
|Monero||0.94 %||6.20 %||17.59 %|
|Synthetix Network Token||0.43 %||6.48 %||3.76 %|
|NEM||1.12 %||1.35 %||4.53 %|