Bitcoin Zero (BZX) Price Down 14.2% Over Last 7 Days
Bitcoin Zero (CURRENCY:BZX) traded 25% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 20th. One Bitcoin Zero token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0040 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular exchanges. Bitcoin Zero has a total market capitalization of $116,297.14 and approximately $364.00 worth of Bitcoin Zero was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Bitcoin Zero has traded down 14.2% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $270.12 or 0.00457807 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001700 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.50 or 0.00066942 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00000846 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $82.83 or 0.00140384 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.95 or 0.00062623 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $398.41 or 0.00675254 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.27 or 0.00076726 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000510 BTC.
Bitcoin Zero Token Profile
Bitcoin Zero’s total supply is 29,010,752 tokens. The official website for Bitcoin Zero is www.bitcoinzerox.net. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Zero is /r/BitcoinZeroOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Zero’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinZer0X and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Zero
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Zero should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Zero Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.58 %||0.09 %||4.86 %|
|Ethereum||0.51 %||0.31 %||6.55 %|
|Binance Coin||2.27 %||8.62 %||56.71 %|
|XRP||1.56 %||8.09 %||134.07 %|
|Tether||0.37 %||0.25 %||0.04 %|
|Polkadot||0.47 %||0.75 %||1.43 %|
|Cardano||1.94 %||3.93 %||8.12 %|
|Litecoin||0.71 %||3.11 %||27.22 %|
|Uniswap||1.17 %||1.47 %||2.19 %|
|Chainlink||1.60 %||7.14 %||16.09 %|
|Stellar||1.88 %||11.60 %||47.95 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.29 %||1.28 %||26.66 %|
|Theta Network||0.48 %||0.75 %||8.18 %|
|Filecoin||0.85 %||0.77 %||0.19 %|
|USD Coin||0.02 %||0.14 %||0.59 %|
|Dogecoin||0.47 %||16.26 %||31.18 %|
|VeChain||2.08 %||2.14 %||58.62 %|
|TRON||0.78 %||0.82 %||20.67 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||0.48 %||0.29 %||4.83 %|
|Solana||1.25 %||2.12 %||23.25 %|