Coinsbit Token Hits Market Cap of $1.51 Million (CNB)
Coinsbit Token (CURRENCY:CNB) traded up 1.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 20th. Coinsbit Token has a market capitalization of $1.51 million and $208,203.00 worth of Coinsbit Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Coinsbit Token coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Coinsbit Token has traded up 11.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $31.43 or 0.00053270 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.31 or 0.00014092 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $386.53 or 0.00655197 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $41.21 or 0.00069857 BTC.
- Chiliz (CHZ) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00001026 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001701 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00001704 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14.65 or 0.00024840 BTC.
- SushiSwap (SUSHI) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.56 or 0.00034855 BTC.
Coinsbit Token Coin Profile
Coinsbit Token (CRYPTO:CNB) is a coin. It was first traded on October 8th, 2019. Coinsbit Token’s total supply is 1,350,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,331,266,628 coins. The official website for Coinsbit Token is coinsbit.io. Coinsbit Token’s official Twitter account is @c0insbit and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Based in Estonia, CoinsBit is a multi-cryptocurrency exchange platform. It allows users to perform crypto or/and fiat transactions by giving orders to buy and sell using the available pairs. CoinsBit does not charge fees for trading or deposit funds, only withdrawals will be charged depending on the currency in question. In addition, it provides multi-language support available 24/7. CNB Coin is a service token of the Coinsbit exchange. The token was designed with the goal of optimizing the user experience and providing access to enhanced features on the exchange. “
Buying and Selling Coinsbit Token
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coinsbit Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Coinsbit Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Coinsbit Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Coinsbit Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coinsbit Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.70 %||0.08 %||9.08 %|
|Ethereum||1.80 %||4.34 %||12.66 %|
|Binance Coin||1.26 %||0.57 %||37.13 %|
|XRP||2.38 %||4.15 %||58.22 %|
|Cardano||1.83 %||4.76 %||15.21 %|
|Tether||0.11 %||0.17 %||0.09 %|
|Polkadot||1.92 %||2.18 %||3.11 %|
|Litecoin||2.64 %||0.40 %||13.86 %|
|Uniswap||1.91 %||0.04 %||10.68 %|
|Dogecoin||3.43 %||46.27 %||100.36 %|
|Chainlink||4.22 %||8.82 %||8.64 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||7.25 %||13.97 %||26.36 %|
|Stellar||2.00 %||5.44 %||16.29 %|
|Theta Network||1.42 %||2.47 %||0.68 %|
|USD Coin||0.63 %||0.31 %||0.22 %|
|Filecoin||3.92 %||5.49 %||3.78 %|
|VeChain||0.94 %||19.15 %||47.42 %|
|TRON||3.46 %||2.68 %||13.10 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||0.74 %||0.08 %||9.02 %|
|EOS||3.22 %||1.58 %||13.59 %|