Ethereum Meta Trading Down 8.3% This Week (ETHM)
Ethereum Meta (CURRENCY:ETHM) traded 46.4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 21st. During the last seven days, Ethereum Meta has traded 8.3% lower against the dollar. Ethereum Meta has a market cap of $452,512.91 and $1,907.00 worth of Ethereum Meta was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Meta token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.10 or 0.00051584 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.53 or 0.00015129 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $366.39 or 0.00649599 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $39.00 or 0.00069138 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001772 BTC.
- Chiliz (CHZ) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00000980 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001774 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.99 or 0.00024811 BTC.
- Content Value Network (CVNT) traded up 106,432% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00004623 BTC.
About Ethereum Meta
Ethereum Meta (ETHM) is a token. Ethereum Meta’s total supply is 99,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,010,379,198 tokens. Ethereum Meta’s official Twitter account is @EthereumMeta and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ethereum Meta is ethermeta.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Ethereum Meta is a token that aims bring privacy to Ethereum transactions by using a smart contract mixer to shuffle transactions without the need of an operator. ETHM is an ERC20 token that powers the Ethereum Meta ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling Ethereum Meta
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Meta directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Meta should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Meta using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Meta Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Meta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.91 %||1.05 %||11.54 %|
|Ethereum||0.07 %||5.77 %||21.64 %|
|Binance Coin||0.37 %||4.41 %||42.73 %|
|XRP||0.70 %||2.30 %||90.19 %|
|Tether||0.22 %||0.17 %||0.10 %|
|Cardano||0.69 %||1.55 %||20.69 %|
|Polkadot||1.72 %||2.24 %||8.58 %|
|Uniswap||0.57 %||0.36 %||26.60 %|
|Litecoin||0.95 %||0.01 %||23.58 %|
|Chainlink||0.98 %||11.16 %||28.80 %|
|Dogecoin||2.08 %||15.02 %||114.77 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.28 %||0.51 %||29.39 %|
|Stellar||0.78 %||5.41 %||29.34 %|
|Theta Network||0.58 %||2.73 %||1.10 %|
|VeChain||1.76 %||11.04 %||62.76 %|
|USD Coin||0.22 %||0.03 %||0.01 %|
|Filecoin||1.11 %||5.02 %||9.86 %|
|TRON||0.16 %||8.69 %||24.41 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||0.28 %||0.99 %||11.60 %|
|Klaytn||0.43 %||4.97 %||1.58 %|