China Life Singapore Provides Complimentary “COVID-19 Vaccine Protection” Coverage to Customers
SINGAPORE, March 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — In view of the current situation of COVID-19 pandemic development, China Life Singapore is committed to taking care of its customers by offering a "COVID-19 Vaccine Protection" coverage.
The promotion period is valid from 23 March 2021 to 30 June 2021. In the event where an eligible insured is confined in a hospital and is diagnosed by a registered medical practitioner with side effects caused by a COVID-19 vaccination within a 14-day period commencing from the date of vaccination, the eligible insured will receive an inpatient hospitalisation cash benefit of SGD 150.00 per day and up to 14 days of hospitalisation. A lump sum payment of SGD 15,000.00 will be paid out in the unfortunate event that an eligible insured passes away due to side effects caused by a COVID-19 vaccination.
Moreover, within a 30-day period commencing after 14 days from the date the eligible insured had received the last dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, an eligible insured may claim a cash benefit of SGD 800.00 if the eligible insured suffers from pneumonia due to a COVID-19 infection as diagnosed by a registered medical practitioner.
(a) Hospital Cash Benefit
SGD150 per day, up to 14 days of inpatient Hospitalisation
(b) Healthcare Cash Benefit
A lump sum payment of SGD800
(c) Upon Death
A lump sum payment of SGD15,000
* Each benefit shall only be made payable once under the Coverage
Policyholders may simply register their eligible insured at https://www.chinalife.com.sg/en/promotions/covid-19-vaccine-protection to enjoy the coverage described above that is made exclusive to customers of China Life Singapore.
The"COVID-19 Vaccine Protection" coverage is subject to its terms and conditions. Please refer to https://www.chinalife.com.sg/en/promotions/covid-19-vaccine-protection for more information.
1. To be entitled to the "COVID-19 Vaccine Protection" coverage, the eligible insured must fulfil the following conditions:
- The attained age of the eligible insured is within 15 days to age 70 on the registration date;
- The eligible insured must be the insured of an inforce policy issued by us and such policy must be in force during the promotion period;
- The eligible insured must be medically eligible for COVID-19 vaccination, in line with the advice provided by the Ministry of Health (MOH); and
- The eligible insured must receive the COVID-19 vaccine in Singapore on or before the end of the promotion period.
2. "COVID-19 Vaccination Protection" Coverage shall commence immediately after a policyholder has, within the promotion period, successfully registered the eligible insured for the coverage.
Related Links :
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.33 %||0.43 %||12.05 %|
|Ethereum||0.17 %||6.13 %||22.18 %|
|Binance Coin||0.01 %||3.58 %||43.17 %|
|XRP||1.13 %||2.68 %||89.36 %|
|Tether||0.22 %||0.17 %||0.10 %|
|Cardano||0.86 %||1.78 %||21.10 %|
|Polkadot||2.10 %||2.36 %||9.03 %|
|Uniswap||1.42 %||0.10 %||27.52 %|
|Litecoin||0.13 %||0.92 %||24.28 %|
|Chainlink||1.15 %||10.22 %||28.92 %|
|Dogecoin||0.38 %||14.16 %||116.47 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.57 %||0.97 %||29.92 %|
|Stellar||0.41 %||6.16 %||29.86 %|
|Theta Network||0.61 %||2.46 %||0.91 %|
|VeChain||0.95 %||11.14 %||63.88 %|
|USD Coin||0.26 %||0.19 %||0.34 %|
|Filecoin||0.12 %||5.42 %||10.29 %|
|TRON||0.36 %||7.53 %||24.69 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||0.33 %||0.79 %||11.72 %|
|Klaytn||14.11 %||9.44 %||3.14 %|