Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) Price Reaches $1.86
Lightning Bitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 31st. Lightning Bitcoin has a market cap of $7.20 million and $837,528.00 worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can currently be purchased for $1.86 or 0.00003197 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Lightning Bitcoin has traded down 7.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $191.63 or 0.00328584 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0532 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00003563 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00001128 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000630 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00004295 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00002338 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00000780 BTC.
Lightning Bitcoin Profile
LBTC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 11th, 2017. Lightning Bitcoin’s total supply is 7,465,926 coins and its circulating supply is 3,860,808 coins. The official message board for Lightning Bitcoin is medium.com/lightning-bitcoin-blog. Lightning Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @LightningBTC and its Facebook page is accessible here. Lightning Bitcoin’s official website is lbtc.io.
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lightning Bitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lightning Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||1.03 %||1.14 %||11.41 %|
|Ethereum||0.05 %||5.79 %||21.67 %|
|Binance Coin||0.41 %||4.44 %||42.68 %|
|XRP||0.95 %||2.39 %||90.02 %|
|Tether||0.22 %||0.17 %||0.10 %|
|Cardano||1.17 %||1.74 %||20.51 %|
|Polkadot||2.05 %||2.57 %||8.94 %|
|Uniswap||0.42 %||0.51 %||26.41 %|
|Litecoin||0.93 %||0.00 %||23.60 %|
|Chainlink||1.34 %||10.76 %||28.34 %|
|Dogecoin||2.61 %||14.39 %||113.60 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.33 %||0.89 %||29.34 %|
|Stellar||0.74 %||5.81 %||29.40 %|
|Theta Network||0.22 %||2.71 %||1.24 %|
|VeChain||1.68 %||11.14 %||62.90 %|
|USD Coin||0.27 %||0.08 %||0.05 %|
|Filecoin||1.09 %||5.04 %||9.88 %|
|TRON||0.22 %||8.52 %||24.33 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||0.30 %||1.01 %||11.58 %|
|Klaytn||8.66 %||3.71 %||9.72 %|