Bit-Z Token (BZ) Price Up 116% This Week
Bit-Z Token (CURRENCY:BZ) traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on April 2nd. During the last seven days, Bit-Z Token has traded up 116% against the U.S. dollar. Bit-Z Token has a market cap of $26.48 million and $5.66 million worth of Bit-Z Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bit-Z Token token can now be purchased for $0.21 or 0.00000377 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $30.78 or 0.00051357 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.26 or 0.00020459 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded up 1,438.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00005871 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $388.57 or 0.00648306 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $41.68 or 0.00069548 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001671 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00001677 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.72 or 0.00027894 BTC.
About Bit-Z Token
BZ is a token. Bit-Z Token’s total supply is 674,513,630 tokens and its circulating supply is 125,046,555 tokens. The official message board for Bit-Z Token is medium.com/@Bit_z.com. Bit-Z Token’s official Twitter account is @BitZExchange and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bit-Z Token is www.bitz.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bit-Z is a blockchain-based asset exchange platform founded in 2016, providing cryptocurrency asset trading and OTC services. As one of the leading market exchanges, Bit-Z uses SSL technology to secure each transaction and Load-Balancers to ensure the platform strength. The token issued by Bit-Z is BZ and its an Ethereum-based token (ERC 20) with the objective of improving the ecosystem through ecological Bit-Z based models and as a medium of exchange between users in the platform. “
Bit-Z Token Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bit-Z Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bit-Z Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bit-Z Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bit-Z Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bit-Z Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.16 %||3.35 %||2.12 %|
|Ethereum||0.16 %||4.05 %||0.87 %|
|Binance Coin||0.93 %||7.94 %||41.23 %|
|XRP||0.06 %||25.60 %||107.10 %|
|Tether||0.14 %||0.01 %||0.03 %|
|Polkadot||0.81 %||0.42 %||0.71 %|
|Cardano||0.35 %||1.54 %||3.20 %|
|Uniswap||0.08 %||0.24 %||0.80 %|
|Litecoin||0.27 %||3.17 %||9.60 %|
|Chainlink||0.38 %||0.61 %||0.97 %|
|Theta Network||0.29 %||0.61 %||7.67 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||1.25 %||5.85 %||14.73 %|
|Stellar||1.88 %||10.49 %||22.23 %|
|Filecoin||0.28 %||4.06 %||3.81 %|
|USD Coin||0.18 %||0.01 %||0.11 %|
|VeChain||3.03 %||14.78 %||57.18 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||0.03 %||3.67 %||2.13 %|
|TRON||0.19 %||0.97 %||29.35 %|
|Dogecoin||0.52 %||3.27 %||9.17 %|
|Solana||0.36 %||4.39 %||38.19 %|