Ethereum Classic (ETC) Trading Up 28.8% Over Last Week
Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 2nd. In the last seven days, Ethereum Classic has traded 28.8% higher against the dollar. Ethereum Classic has a total market cap of $1.72 billion and approximately $1.19 billion worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be bought for $14.75 or 0.00024621 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2,008.40 or 0.03353268 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded up 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 35.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 27.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Money Plant Token (MPT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Exchange Payment Coin (EXP) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000001 BTC.
About Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 30th, 2015. Ethereum Classic’s total supply is 116,313,299 coins. Ethereum Classic’s official Twitter account is @eth_classic and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ethereum Classic is /r/EthereumClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ethereum Classic’s official website is ethereumclassic.org. Ethereum Classic’s official message board is forum.ethereumclassic.org.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.22 %||2.82 %||5.65 %|
|Ethereum||0.12 %||3.59 %||17.54 %|
|Binance Coin||0.75 %||5.88 %||13.24 %|
|XRP||2.28 %||11.82 %||52.33 %|
|Dogecoin||3.58 %||102.44 %||498.83 %|
|Tether||0.11 %||0.32 %||0.17 %|
|Cardano||0.06 %||4.72 %||17.28 %|
|Polkadot||0.45 %||4.89 %||1.69 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.15 %||30.22 %||79.79 %|
|Litecoin||1.07 %||8.07 %||40.35 %|
|Uniswap||0.87 %||3.92 %||22.73 %|
|Chainlink||0.52 %||0.97 %||28.77 %|
|VeChain||1.69 %||9.83 %||72.04 %|
|Theta Network||1.42 %||10.72 %||10.87 %|
|Stellar||0.79 %||4.86 %||23.34 %|
|Filecoin||0.91 %||6.87 %||6.38 %|
|USD Coin||0.11 %||0.10 %||0.26 %|
|TRON||0.31 %||3.06 %||39.23 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||0.00 %||2.49 %||5.92 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.60 %||19.87 %||69.78 %|