Tether (USDT) Trading Up 0.1% Over Last Week
Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 2nd. One Tether token can currently be bought for $1.00 or 0.00001671 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Tether has traded 0.1% higher against the dollar. Tether has a total market cap of $41.76 billion and approximately $105.36 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $38.39 or 0.00064056 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00000988 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $199.48 or 0.00332819 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00006849 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $455.44 or 0.00759879 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.43 or 0.00089143 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $29.30 or 0.00048891 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.99 or 0.00030008 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $5.99 or 0.00009999 BTC.
Tether’s launch date was October 6th, 2014. Tether’s total supply is 43,646,290,994 tokens and its circulating supply is 41,684,252,850 tokens. Tether’s official Twitter account is @Tether_to and its Facebook page is accessible here. Tether’s official website is tether.to.
Tether Token Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tether should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.12 %||2.63 %||5.76 %|
|Ethereum||0.18 %||3.32 %||17.80 %|
|Binance Coin||0.09 %||5.36 %||13.81 %|
|XRP||2.52 %||11.94 %||52.07 %|
|Dogecoin||4.33 %||99.48 %||494.17 %|
|Tether||0.03 %||0.30 %||0.14 %|
|Cardano||0.26 %||4.37 %||17.63 %|
|Polkadot||0.02 %||4.55 %||2.07 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.48 %||30.65 %||80.38 %|
|Litecoin||0.44 %||8.76 %||41.24 %|
|Uniswap||0.27 %||3.63 %||23.24 %|
|Chainlink||0.52 %||0.97 %||28.77 %|
|VeChain||1.69 %||9.83 %||72.04 %|
|Theta Network||1.14 %||10.49 %||10.67 %|
|Stellar||0.97 %||4.44 %||23.79 %|
|Filecoin||0.29 %||6.90 %||7.05 %|
|USD Coin||0.27 %||0.11 %||0.07 %|
|TRON||0.22 %||2.20 %||39.88 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||0.14 %||2.36 %||6.09 %|
|Bitcoin SV||0.78 %||20.12 %||70.09 %|