TRON (TRX) Price Tops $0.0904
TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on April 2nd. One TRON coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0904 or 0.00000151 BTC on popular exchanges. TRON has a market cap of $6.48 billion and $5.08 billion worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, TRON has traded up 50.9% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- WAX (WAXP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- Hive (HIVE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00001354 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00002739 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00001769 BTC.
- FIO Protocol (FIO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded up 32.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Centric Cash (CNS) traded 50.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000004 BTC.
TRON Coin Profile
TRON (CRYPTO:TRX) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on August 28th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 100,850,743,812 coins and its circulating supply is 71,659,657,369 coins. TRON’s official website is tron.network. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for TRON is medium.com/@Tronfoundation.
Buying and Selling TRON
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||1.17 %||0.89 %||11.84 %|
|Ethereum||1.36 %||5.57 %||21.77 %|
|Binance Coin||1.25 %||4.80 %||43.26 %|
|XRP||4.59 %||0.80 %||92.63 %|
|Tether||0.36 %||0.13 %||0.04 %|
|Cardano||1.89 %||0.46 %||21.23 %|
|Polkadot||1.50 %||0.87 %||6.00 %|
|Uniswap||1.58 %||0.04 %||24.75 %|
|Litecoin||2.82 %||0.80 %||24.35 %|
|Chainlink||3.24 %||11.44 %||29.06 %|
|Dogecoin||3.03 %||15.55 %||116.23 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||2.40 %||5.13 %||29.07 %|
|Stellar||2.13 %||6.80 %||29.30 %|
|Theta Network||1.18 %||2.25 %||2.02 %|
|VeChain||2.13 %||9.97 %||62.84 %|
|USD Coin||0.48 %||0.10 %||0.04 %|
|Filecoin||0.87 %||4.44 %||9.26 %|
|TRON||2.14 %||7.75 %||23.61 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||0.45 %||0.72 %||11.99 %|
|Klaytn||12.88 %||1.40 %||1.06 %|