Rupiah Token Market Cap Reaches $3.80 Million (IDRT)
Rupiah Token (CURRENCY:IDRT) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on April 4th. In the last week, Rupiah Token has traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Rupiah Token has a total market capitalization of $3.80 million and $1.25 million worth of Rupiah Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rupiah Token token can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $30.99 or 0.00053101 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.71 or 0.00020065 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00004597 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $395.62 or 0.00677948 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00001725 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $40.94 or 0.00070153 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00001728 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.21 or 0.00027782 BTC.
About Rupiah Token
Rupiah Token (IDRT) is a token. Its genesis date was April 22nd, 2019. Rupiah Token’s total supply is 130,112,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 54,774,146,176 tokens. The official message board for Rupiah Token is medium.com/rupiahtoken-blog. Rupiah Token’s official website is idrt.link/whitepaper.
According to CryptoCompare, “Rupiah Token (IDRT) is an Ethereum-based Token (ERC-20) that is fully collateralized 1:1 by Rupiah (IDR) fiat currency. Each IDRT is backed by the equivalent amount of Fiat Rupiah in an Indonesian bank account and can be redeemed for Fiat through the platform. “
Buying and Selling Rupiah Token
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rupiah Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rupiah Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rupiah Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rupiah Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rupiah Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.34 %||3.70 %||8.84 %|
|Ethereum||0.00 %||5.61 %||8.40 %|
|Binance Coin||1.22 %||2.45 %||38.40 %|
|XRP||0.42 %||23.57 %||62.74 %|
|Cardano||1.99 %||11.83 %||16.84 %|
|Tether||0.00 %||0.11 %||0.01 %|
|Polkadot||0.38 %||5.09 %||2.03 %|
|Uniswap||0.03 %||1.57 %||16.26 %|
|Litecoin||0.42 %||8.23 %||14.43 %|
|Chainlink||1.47 %||11.79 %||6.10 %|
|Stellar||1.66 %||14.40 %||23.58 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.90 %||18.65 %||20.72 %|
|Dogecoin||2.31 %||10.34 %||30.62 %|
|Theta Network||0.37 %||2.61 %||6.56 %|
|USD Coin||0.02 %||0.06 %||0.05 %|
|Filecoin||0.41 %||2.49 %||1.46 %|
|TRON||0.46 %||12.19 %||20.37 %|
|VeChain||1.71 %||5.32 %||36.45 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||0.26 %||4.35 %||7.07 %|
|EOS||0.10 %||21.18 %||18.23 %|