Bit-Z Token (BZ) Reaches Market Cap of $26.48 Million
Bit-Z Token (CURRENCY:BZ) traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on June 9th. Over the last week, Bit-Z Token has traded up 116% against the U.S. dollar. One Bit-Z Token coin can currently be bought for $0.21 or 0.00000377 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Bit-Z Token has a market capitalization of $26.48 million and approximately $5.66 million worth of Bit-Z Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.90 or 0.00068929 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00027738 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002886 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00004206 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002890 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $327.52 or 0.00944706 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3,219.16 or 0.09285329 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.49 or 0.00050440 BTC.
Bit-Z Token Coin Profile
BZ is a coin. Bit-Z Token’s total supply is 674,513,630 coins and its circulating supply is 125,046,555 coins. The official website for Bit-Z Token is www.bitz.com. Bit-Z Token’s official Twitter account is @BitZExchange and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Bit-Z Token is medium.com/@Bit_z.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bit-Z is a blockchain-based asset exchange platform founded in 2016, providing cryptocurrency asset trading and OTC services. As one of the leading market exchanges, Bit-Z uses SSL technology to secure each transaction and Load-Balancers to ensure the platform strength. The token issued by Bit-Z is BZ and its an Ethereum-based token (ERC 20) with the objective of improving the ecosystem through ecological Bit-Z based models and as a medium of exchange between users in the platform. “
Bit-Z Token Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bit-Z Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bit-Z Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bit-Z Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bit-Z Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bit-Z Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.32 %||4.92 %||0.97 %|
|Ethereum||0.60 %||5.51 %||10.17 %|
|Tether||0.03 %||0.36 %||0.69 %|
|Binance Coin||0.91 %||4.21 %||4.14 %|
|Cardano||0.20 %||4.91 %||8.14 %|
|Dogecoin||1.95 %||4.36 %||10.97 %|
|XRP||0.43 %||4.89 %||8.87 %|
|USD Coin||0.05 %||0.19 %||0.24 %|
|Polkadot||0.89 %||7.32 %||7.08 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.64 %||5.04 %||5.64 %|
|Uniswap||0.84 %||6.76 %||13.18 %|
|Litecoin||0.65 %||5.17 %||5.99 %|
|Solana||1.46 %||8.46 %||12.27 %|
|Binance USD||0.08 %||0.42 %||0.36 %|
|Chainlink||0.86 %||7.79 %||6.98 %|
|Theta Network||0.35 %||1.95 %||1.70 %|
|Polygon||2.21 %||8.80 %||0.09 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||0.36 %||4.84 %||0.15 %|
|Stellar||0.68 %||5.71 %||11.84 %|
|Ethereum Classic||1.13 %||4.61 %||9.10 %|