Dogecoin Trading 13.5% Lower Over Last Week (DOGE)
Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on July 13th. Dogecoin has a total market capitalization of $26.36 billion and $1.02 billion worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Dogecoin has traded down 13.5% against the dollar. One Dogecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.20 or 0.00000613 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $132.41 or 0.00401386 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00008837 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00003942 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000338 BTC.
Dogecoin (DOGE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 8th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 130,412,200,079 coins. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dogecoin’s official website is dogecoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “A Bitcoin clone that has reached success through clever marketing. Over the past year well over a hundred new cryptocurrencies have been created but not many have instantly carved out a niche. Dogecoin has sponsored multiple high profile events such as Nascar teams and the winter Olympics – even so, there are few locations to use the coin – and instead, it has become a de facto internet tipping currency. The coin has produced 100 billion units by the end of 2014 and is now producing roughly 5 billion units per year. Blockchain data provided by: Blockchair (Main Source), DogeChain (Backup), and WhatToMine (Block Reward and Time only) “
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.90 %||2.79 %||10.17 %|
|Ethereum||1.25 %||5.19 %||14.35 %|
|Tether||0.66 %||0.53 %||0.37 %|
|Cardano||1.00 %||1.41 %||11.65 %|
|Binance Coin||1.01 %||3.59 %||13.21 %|
|XRP||1.05 %||2.12 %||14.70 %|
|Solana||1.34 %||7.97 %||15.69 %|
|USD Coin||0.39 %||0.39 %||0.21 %|
|Polkadot||2.11 %||6.30 %||24.81 %|
|Dogecoin||2.09 %||1.11 %||12.85 %|
|Avalanche||0.56 %||4.35 %||26.96 %|
|Binance USD||0.77 %||0.88 %||0.55 %|
|Terra||0.19 %||5.05 %||22.52 %|
|Uniswap||1.78 %||7.14 %||22.14 %|
|Chainlink||0.88 %||6.29 %||25.42 %|
|Litecoin||1.06 %||4.80 %||16.33 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.97 %||4.88 %||18.65 %|
|Algorand||1.06 %||5.69 %||16.96 %|
|Cosmos||2.25 %||10.32 %||3.63 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||1.65 %||5.40 %||9.79 %|