Bitcoin Interest Market Capitalization Tops $143,315.61 (BCI)
Bitcoin Interest (CURRENCY:BCI) traded down 8.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on July 19th. Bitcoin Interest has a total market cap of $143,315.61 and $4.00 worth of Bitcoin Interest was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Interest has traded 33.8% lower against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Interest coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0078 or 0.00000025 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $92.34 or 0.00295162 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $39.20 or 0.00125314 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.02 or 0.00153494 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00006746 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00003065 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000436 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00000282 BTC.
Bitcoin Interest Profile
Bitcoin Interest (BCI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 19th, 2017. Bitcoin Interest’s total supply is 18,326,892 coins. Bitcoin Interest’s official Twitter account is @btcinterest and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Interest is bitcoininterest.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Interest is a bitcoin fork that occurred at the block height 505083 dated January 22nd. Its focus is towards decentralization of mining – it is based on an enhanced PoW Equihash algorithm in order to create a smooth ASIC resistant mining process. “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Interest
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Interest directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Interest should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Interest using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Interest Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Interest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.59 %||2.29 %||3.95 %|
|Ethereum||0.76 %||3.73 %||12.27 %|
|Tether||0.21 %||0.27 %||0.14 %|
|Binance Coin||0.39 %||3.02 %||6.87 %|
|Cardano||0.77 %||1.95 %||3.77 %|
|XRP||0.72 %||4.53 %||15.18 %|
|USD Coin||0.34 %||0.34 %||1.03 %|
|Dogecoin||0.56 %||3.73 %||3.40 %|
|Polkadot||0.51 %||5.30 %||24.08 %|
|Binance USD||0.40 %||0.22 %||0.78 %|
|Uniswap||0.68 %||4.64 %||13.94 %|
|Chainlink||0.36 %||0.08 %||25.83 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.62 %||4.98 %||10.80 %|
|Litecoin||0.88 %||3.89 %||6.03 %|
|Solana||0.99 %||4.42 %||19.41 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||0.40 %||2.29 %||3.98 %|
|Polygon||0.54 %||3.21 %||0.98 %|
|Ethereum Classic||0.07 %||4.80 %||2.23 %|
|Stellar||0.78 %||2.92 %||4.36 %|
|Theta Network||0.41 %||2.70 %||2.47 %|