Bitcoin Zero Market Cap Reaches $26,939.50 (BZX)
Bitcoin Zero (CURRENCY:BZX) traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on July 19th. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Zero has traded 31.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Zero coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges. Bitcoin Zero has a market cap of $26,939.50 and $79.00 worth of Bitcoin Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001828 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.04 or 0.00038483 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.43 or 0.00100464 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.22 or 0.00147760 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00002948 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $31,277.02 or 0.99979196 BTC.
- Fei Protocol (FEI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003197 BTC.
Bitcoin Zero Profile
Bitcoin Zero’s total supply is 29,010,752 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Zero is /r/BitcoinZeroOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Zero’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinZer0X and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Zero is www.bitcoinzerox.net.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Zero
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Zero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Zero Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.10 %||2.15 %||4.09 %|
|Ethereum||0.48 %||2.88 %||12.83 %|
|Tether||0.10 %||0.13 %||0.40 %|
|Binance Coin||0.15 %||3.02 %||7.04 %|
|Cardano||0.17 %||1.80 %||3.94 %|
|XRP||0.16 %||4.29 %||15.39 %|
|USD Coin||0.29 %||0.33 %||0.82 %|
|Dogecoin||0.33 %||3.25 %||3.08 %|
|Polkadot||0.29 %||5.39 %||24.11 %|
|Binance USD||0.04 %||0.28 %||0.74 %|
|Uniswap||0.46 %||4.34 %||14.47 %|
|Chainlink||0.39 %||0.85 %||26.25 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.27 %||3.95 %||11.10 %|
|Litecoin||0.01 %||3.63 %||6.06 %|
|Solana||1.26 %||2.17 %||20.89 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||0.15 %||2.19 %||4.14 %|
|Polygon||0.36 %||2.96 %||1.35 %|
|Ethereum Classic||0.07 %||4.80 %||2.23 %|
|Stellar||0.01 %||2.86 %||4.40 %|
|Theta Network||0.33 %||2.22 %||2.82 %|