Bitcoin Zero Price Down 31.2% Over Last Week (BZX)
Bitcoin Zero (CURRENCY:BZX) traded 2.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on July 19th. In the last week, Bitcoin Zero has traded down 31.2% against the US dollar. Bitcoin Zero has a total market capitalization of $26,939.50 and $79.00 worth of Bitcoin Zero was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Zero coin can currently be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001828 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.04 or 0.00038483 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.43 or 0.00100464 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $46.22 or 0.00147760 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00002948 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $31,277.02 or 0.99979196 BTC.
- Fei Protocol (FEI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003197 BTC.
Bitcoin Zero Coin Profile
Bitcoin Zero’s total supply is 29,010,752 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Zero is /r/BitcoinZeroOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Zero’s official website is www.bitcoinzerox.net. Bitcoin Zero’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinZer0X and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Zero
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Zero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Zero Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.08 %||2.43 %||3.52 %|
|Ethereum||0.01 %||3.54 %||11.79 %|
|Tether||0.02 %||0.08 %||0.59 %|
|Binance Coin||0.32 %||3.02 %||6.39 %|
|Cardano||0.11 %||2.30 %||3.17 %|
|XRP||0.18 %||4.83 %||14.47 %|
|USD Coin||0.05 %||0.35 %||0.79 %|
|Dogecoin||0.15 %||3.97 %||3.86 %|
|Polkadot||0.86 %||5.68 %||22.90 %|
|Binance USD||0.29 %||0.04 %||0.47 %|
|Uniswap||0.17 %||5.01 %||13.05 %|
|Chainlink||0.97 %||0.04 %||25.09 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.19 %||5.33 %||10.39 %|
|Litecoin||0.10 %||4.44 %||5.37 %|
|Solana||0.17 %||5.11 %||18.47 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||0.03 %||2.46 %||3.60 %|
|Polygon||0.20 %||3.36 %||0.39 %|
|Ethereum Classic||0.07 %||4.80 %||2.23 %|
|Stellar||0.08 %||3.11 %||3.90 %|
|Theta Network||0.23 %||2.38 %||2.17 %|