Akroma (AKA) 24 Hour Volume Tops $181.00
Akroma (CURRENCY:AKA) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on August 1st. During the last week, Akroma has traded up 20.9% against the US dollar. One Akroma coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges. Akroma has a total market capitalization of $7,972.52 and approximately $181.00 worth of Akroma was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,587.56 or 0.06226327 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $52.23 or 0.00125685 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Etho Protocol (ETHO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0887 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Money Plant Token (MPT) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Akroma is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Akroma’s total supply is 19,177,485 coins. Akroma’s official Twitter account is @akroma_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Akroma is akroma.io. Akroma’s official message board is medium.com/akroma.
According to CryptoCompare, “Akroma is a PoW Masternode cryptocurrency based on the Ethash algorithm. Akroma aims to build an EVM based application development platform with a stable and self-funding governance model designed to offer startups and businesses an unparalleled development and usage experience. “
Buying and Selling Akroma
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Akroma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Akroma should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Akroma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Akroma Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Akroma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.45 %||1.78 %||9.89 %|
|Ethereum||0.77 %||4.12 %||13.97 %|
|Tether||0.07 %||0.28 %||0.36 %|
|Cardano||1.50 %||0.38 %||11.23 %|
|Binance Coin||0.64 %||2.40 %||12.97 %|
|XRP||0.09 %||0.77 %||14.29 %|
|Solana||0.67 %||7.01 %||15.63 %|
|USD Coin||0.00 %||0.33 %||0.16 %|
|Polkadot||0.62 %||4.32 %||24.59 %|
|Dogecoin||0.48 %||0.17 %||12.39 %|
|Avalanche||1.34 %||4.07 %||25.78 %|
|Binance USD||0.19 %||0.18 %||0.22 %|
|Terra||1.74 %||2.57 %||21.72 %|
|Uniswap||0.23 %||5.92 %||21.83 %|
|Chainlink||0.80 %||4.54 %||25.19 %|
|Litecoin||0.71 %||3.57 %||15.91 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.38 %||3.56 %||18.30 %|
|Algorand||2.23 %||3.98 %||15.78 %|
|Cosmos||1.12 %||8.29 %||2.65 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||1.65 %||5.40 %||9.79 %|