Zero Utility Token (ZUT) Reaches One Day Trading Volume of $634.00
Zero Utility Token (CURRENCY:ZUT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on September 14th. Over the last seven days, Zero Utility Token has traded down 21.4% against the dollar. One Zero Utility Token coin can currently be bought for $635.29 or 0.01379965 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Zero Utility Token has a market cap of $615,441.73 and approximately $634.00 worth of Zero Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002174 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.25 or 0.00059189 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00002818 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $67.55 or 0.00146735 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002175 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.23 or 0.00013542 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $340.10 or 0.00738753 BTC.
Zero Utility Token Coin Profile
Zero Utility Token is a coin. It was first traded on September 16th, 2020. Zero Utility Token’s total supply is 969 coins. Zero Utility Token’s official Twitter account is @UtilityZero and its Facebook page is accessible here. Zero Utility Token’s official website is www.zeroutility.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zero Utility Token ($ZUT) is a token run by the community, for the community. The token exists as an incentive for the community to build products that fulfil utility gaps within the DeFi space and directly support Zero Utility’s token. There are no dev funds or liquidity pool keys. “
Zero Utility Token Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zero Utility Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zero Utility Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zero Utility Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zero Utility Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zero Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|Bitcoin||0.17 %||1.81 %||10.02 %|
|Ethereum||0.04 %||4.61 %||14.31 %|
|Tether||0.44 %||0.70 %||0.54 %|
|Cardano||0.76 %||1.23 %||11.50 %|
|Binance Coin||0.16 %||2.84 %||13.18 %|
|XRP||0.62 %||1.79 %||14.74 %|
|Solana||0.58 %||7.88 %||15.86 %|
|USD Coin||0.34 %||0.48 %||0.33 %|
|Polkadot||0.96 %||5.35 %||24.92 %|
|Dogecoin||0.14 %||0.78 %||12.73 %|
|Avalanche||0.28 %||3.68 %||25.49 %|
|Binance USD||0.31 %||0.54 %||0.45 %|
|Terra||0.82 %||3.99 %||22.22 %|
|Uniswap||0.52 %||6.90 %||22.08 %|
|Chainlink||0.31 %||5.85 %||25.50 %|
|Litecoin||0.32 %||4.18 %||16.30 %|
|Bitcoin Cash||0.27 %||4.24 %||18.54 %|
|Algorand||1.10 %||5.22 %||16.54 %|
|Cosmos||0.88 %||10.37 %||3.59 %|
|Wrapped Bitcoin||1.65 %||5.40 %||9.79 %|