Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) 24 Hour Volume Reaches $275,888.00
Lightning Bitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded down 11.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on October 26th. Lightning Bitcoin has a total market capitalization of $8.41 million and $275,888.00 worth of Lightning Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Lightning Bitcoin has traded 15.3% lower against the dollar. One Lightning Bitcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.18 or 0.00003469 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000434 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $194.87 or 0.00310225 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00005318 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00001138 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000590 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000455 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00001942 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00000084 BTC.
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Profile
Lightning Bitcoin (CRYPTO:LBTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 11th, 2017. Lightning Bitcoin’s total supply is 7,465,926 coins and its circulating supply is 3,860,808 coins. Lightning Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @LightningBTC and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Lightning Bitcoin is lbtc.io. The official message board for Lightning Bitcoin is medium.com/lightning-bitcoin-blog.
According to CryptoCompare, “LiteBitcoin is a scrypt PoW cryptocurrency that aims to be the light version of Bitcoin. “
Lightning Bitcoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightning Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lightning Bitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lightning Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lightning Bitcoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightning Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|---||0.00 %||0.00 %|