Zero Utility Token Reaches One Day Trading Volume of $138.00 (ZUT)
Zero Utility Token (CURRENCY:ZUT) traded 5.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on October 27th. One Zero Utility Token coin can now be purchased for about $691.25 or 0.01172957 BTC on major exchanges. Zero Utility Token has a total market cap of $669,651.61 and $138.00 worth of Zero Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Zero Utility Token has traded up 2.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Starname (IOV) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4,099.30 or 0.08159023 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $29.77 or 0.00050523 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001697 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00002940 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002639 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $123.16 or 0.00208978 BTC.
- Fantom (FTM) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00004878 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.50 or 0.00099267 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
Zero Utility Token Profile
Zero Utility Token (ZUT) is a coin. Its launch date was September 16th, 2020. Zero Utility Token’s total supply is 969 coins. Zero Utility Token’s official Twitter account is @UtilityZero and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Zero Utility Token is www.zeroutility.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zero Utility Token ($ZUT) is a token run by the community, for the community. The token exists as an incentive for the community to build products that fulfil utility gaps within the DeFi space and directly support Zero Utility’s token. There are no dev funds or liquidity pool keys. “
Buying and Selling Zero Utility Token
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zero Utility Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zero Utility Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zero Utility Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zero Utility Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zero Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.