EOS Price Down 0.2% Over Last Week (EOS)
EOS (EOS) traded 11% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on September 14th. One EOS coin can now be bought for $1.48 or 0.00007283 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. EOS has a total market cap of $1.48 billion and $527.46 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, EOS has traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00004984 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00002090 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Achain (ACT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Acet (ACT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Kapu (KAPU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
EOS (CRYPTO:EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,061,006,819 coins and its circulating supply is 1,000,560,419 coins. The official website for EOS is eos.io. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “EOS.IO is software that introduces a blockchain architecture designed to enable vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications (the “EOS.IO Software”). This is achieved through an operating system-like construct upon which applications can be built. The software provides accounts, authentication, databases, asynchronous communication and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. The resulting technology is a blockchain architecture that has the potential to scale to millions of transactions per second, eliminates user fees and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications. For more information, please read the EOS.IO Technical White Paper.Blockexplorer: https://eospark.com/In the case of EOS, circulating supply and total supply are available but max supply is not available, which indicates that EOS supply is infinite. The current cap is 1 billion tokens, there will be an inflation of up to 5% per annum to reward the block producers and they may use these to sell or to invest back into EOS dapps.Blockchain data provided by: Blockchair (main source), Bloks.io (backup)”
Buying and Selling EOS
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.