Monero Price Up 3.1% Over Last 7 Days (XMR)
Monero (XMR) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on September 14th. In the last week, Monero has traded up 3.1% against the dollar. Monero has a market cap of $2.70 billion and $119.37 million worth of Monero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monero coin can now be bought for approximately $148.46 or 0.00728912 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20,367.58 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,599.63 or 0.07853811 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0608 or 0.00000298 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $36.89 or 0.00181138 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.81 or 0.00023599 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.44 or 0.00291846 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.57 or 0.00587078 BTC.
- COUTION LIVE (CTL) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000981 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000995 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $52.10 or 0.00255813 BTC.
Monero (XMR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the RandomX hashing algorithm. It launched on April 18th, 2014. Monero’s total supply is 18,174,199 coins. The Reddit community for Monero is /r/monero and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Monero’s official Twitter account is @monerocurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here. Monero’s official website is getmonero.org. The official message board for Monero is forum.getmonero.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monero is a decentralized cryptocurrency, meaning it is secure digital cash operated by a network of users. Transactions are confirmed by distributed consensus and then immutably recorded on the blockchain.Monero uses ring signatures, ring confidential transactions, and stealth addresses to obfuscate the origins, amounts, and destinations of all transactions. Transactions on the Monero blockchain cannot be linked to a particular user or real-world identity.Monero is is private by default. Units of Monero cannot be blacklisted by vendors or exchanges due to their association in previous transactions.Blockchain data provided by: Blockchair (Main Source), LocalMonero (Backup), and WhatToMine (Block Time only)”
Monero Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|---||0.00 %||0.00 %|