Bitcoin Private Hits Market Cap of $2.61 Million (BTCP)
Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 12.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on September 16th. Over the last week, Bitcoin Private has traded down 13.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be purchased for about $0.54 or 0.00002750 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Bitcoin Private has a market cap of $2.61 million and approximately $16.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.02 or 0.00292759 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.92 or 0.00115635 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.60 or 0.00073663 BTC.
- Beam (BEAM) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001064 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TENT (TENT) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0497 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Bit Hotel (BTH) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000044 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Coin Profile
BTCP is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 3rd, 2018. Bitcoin Private’s total supply is 22,815,307 coins and its circulating supply is 4,785,761 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Private is /r/bitcoinprivate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcoin Private is btcprivate.org. Bitcoin Private’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinprivate and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Private (BTCP) is a Bitcoin hard fork with the snapshot happening on February 28th, the fork will consist of a mix between BTC and ZCL.BTCP will use ZClassic (zk-snarks). This means payments are published on a public blockchain, but the sender, recipient and other transactional metadata remain unidentifiable.”
Bitcoin Private Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Private should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Private using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.
|CryptoCurrency||USD||Change 1h||Change 24h||Change 7d|
|---||0.00 %||0.00 %|